SERVING THE SHENANGO VALLEY
AMOUNT DONATED: $139114.68
Buhl Park is brimming with opportunities to do, dream, and discover. It is the recreational and cultural gem in the Shenango Valley. Our mission is to fulfill the Buhl legacy by providing recreation, education, and entertainment while promoting a healthy lifestyle and thriving environment. Our vision is to build a healthy, happy, and connected community. Beyond features and amenities, fostering health and wellness, environmental stewardship, and regional economic development. Buhl Park is a breathtaking setting for memories and the inspiration for adventure, art and reflection. Buhl Park promises an outdoor recreational experience and enhances the quality of life for all.
Giving Week Progress:
FUNDRAISING GOAL: $100,000
Programs Supported by Your Donations
- Summer Youth Program - educational outdoor programming for kids ages 5-12
- Summer Junior Golf Program - Golf skills and healthy habits instructed through 8 weeks of the summer
- Summer Concert Series - Free concert series featuring 21 concerts free for the community
- Outdoor Pool - the communities only Public pool
- Free 9 Hole Golf Course and short game area with kids, beginner and advanced skill classes
- Free Tennis Lessons for kids on our 8 tennis courts
- Baseball field
- 1 mile fitness trail with Skill stations
- Mountain Biking Trails and Pump Track
- Buhl Day - A free community event featuring bands, food and fun
Needs that Cannot beMet without Your Help
Throughout the past year, the programming, events and activities Buhl Park have provided for the community has seen dramatic increases.
Most of the programming is free of charge and open to the community. Our increase has placed strain on our need for fundraising.
While we were able to put on typical programming that the senior citizens and children in our community love to participate in here at the park, we are in need more than ever to meet the demand of the community.