EAGLE'S NEST LIFE EQUIPPING CENTER
SERVING WARREN (OH) / SOUTHERN TRUMBULL COUNTY
AMOUNT DONATED: $7,373
Eagle's Nest Life Equipping Center's purpose is to equip homeless or home challenged pregnant women with life skills that will empower them to empower their children. We exist that the unborn may survive, that the newborn may thrive and that parents be equipped to teach their children how to fly.
Giving Week Progress:
FUNDRAISING GOAL: $25,000
Programs Supported by Your Donations
- Residential living accommodation
- Childcare/parental training
- Provision of access to social and community programs that will facilitate stability and independence
- Provision for mental health and (if necessary) substance abuse counseling
- Provision of access to educational and vocational institutions that will facilitate job readiness
Needs that Cannot beMet without Your Help
It has been difficult to provide stipends for persons operating the program.
The primary operation has been managed by volunteer personnel and we need to be positioned to hire workers for specific functions.