LINDENPOINTE DEVELOPMENT CORPORATION (LDC)
SERVING MERCER COUNTY AND LAWRENCE COUNTY
AMOUNT DONATED: $96,349.76
The LindenPointe Development Corporation (LDC) is a 501(c)3 organization located in Hermitage, Pa. The LDC supports economic/workforce development initiatives with its 3 main programs - the eCenter@lindenpointe, eAcademy@lindenpointe, and the new Pennsylvania Cybersecurity Center (PCC). The LDC began as a technology incubator, providing start-up companies with office and lab facilities, along with additional business support services. Since its inception, the LDC has added the highly successful eAcademy entrepreneurial training program for area high school seniors. The newest technology program, the Pennsylvania Cybersecurity Center (PCC), completed a successful pilot program in 2022 and plans are in place to launch the program full scale in the Fall of 2023.
Giving Week Progress:
FUNDRAISING GOAL: $125,000
Programs Supported by Your Donations
A technology incubator program, providing a facility and support services for new start-up businesses in the Mercer and Lawrence County regions.
The LindenPointe Development Corp's successful Entrepreneurial Education program for area High School seniors.
Pennsylvania Cybersecurity Program (PCC)
The LDC's newest program, focusing on establishing the LDC as a regional Center of excellence (COE) for cybersecurity.
The PCC program will offer:
- Cybersecurity training programs
- Services to regional businesses
- A destination for cybersecurity entrepreneurs and startups to begin/grow their new businesses
Needs that Cannot beMet without Your Help
Curent LDC financial demands:
1. Partnering with Penn State University, funding for the PCC instructor roles to support the full scale rollout of the PCC program in the Fall 2023 period.
2. Secure funds to partislly support training course license rates for high school participants.
3. Secure funds for the buildout of a Cybersecurity Range at the LindenPointe eCenter facility. This phase of the program will greatly enhance the PCC program's ability to expand its digital training environment, as well as support regional businesses, providing cyber application testing platforms and research on new cyber solutions at regional universities.
4. Funding for FTE of LDC and eCenter Incubator coordinator roles.